Help Holy Culture win $250,000 to further support the Christian community
Published on June 10, 2012
Help us qualify for a $250,000 grant from Chase and LivingSocial.
It’s real simple to do. Go to Missionsmallbusiness.com
Click “Login and Support”
Under Vote Local enter “Holy Culture” and click Search
So, what would we do with it if we won. Man, we would amp things up even more, spreading the Gospel through Christian Hip-Hop! A few things that come to mind:
- Develop a staff of interns and volunteers to provide more frequent and rich content
- Hire an Outreach leader to work with local community leaders, providing Christian Hip-Hop material (e.g. music, teaching manuals, devotionals, etc.) and help arrange for outreach efforts (e.g. concerts, rallies, etc.
- Hire a web developer to continue to upgrade and improve our website as it is the main touchpoint for those we support
- Reach inner-city youth through partnerships with select urban ministries and their hometown youth centers. Provide them with tools and resources to host various events within their community. These events will provide entertainment but also link the teaching of biblical foundation.
- Host weekly online bible studies
- Provide tools to local churches to assist them in being relevant to urban youth (e.g. The “Drop CD” and other materials).
- Build a database of hip-hop friendly churches and events
- Take Holy Culture Radio to local airwaves (AM, FM & XM)
Just a few things we’ve always wanted to do.
Also, once you vote, please tweet about it, post to your facebook page, blogsite and whatever else you use. Use the hashtag of #supportHolyCulture250K. Thanks!
Thanks in advance!
Anonymous & Trig
No posts found.