MCs Let Your Voice Be Heard and enter to win an Amazon Kindle Fire
The rules are simple:
- Record a video of your song (no longer than 3 minutes long) that contains content relevant to the upcoming Presidential Election.
- The content can be pro / con a particular candidate, discuss topics, issues, etc., and certainly can be critical of candidates, but as always, keep it Christian.
- No personal attacks against other MCs will be tolerated. However, you can challenge the position and rationale of other MCs as you would in any debate.
- Your videos must be received by August 15, 2012. Enter the contest and submit your song via youtbue here (submission link activated mid July).
- Voting will run from August 22nd and run through October 15, 2012 through three rounds
- Users will vote via a facebook like, tweet, or +1 of your post
- You are free to promote the link to your particular post
- Round 1: All submissions (8/15/12 – 9/15/12)
- Video submissions due by August 15, 2012
- Voting runs from August 22nd – September 15th
Round 2: Top 10 will be taken into round 2
- New videos can be submitted by Artists by September 22nd (if not submitted, prior video will be used)
- Voting runs from September 22nd – October 6th
Round 3: Top 3 will be taken into round 3
- New videos can be submitted by Artists by October 13th (if not submitted, prior video will be used)
- Voting runs from October 15th – October 31st
Winner Announced on Tuesday, November 6th!