The vision for the Legacy Disciple-Making Conference began in January 2006 when 60 ministers from across Chicago gathered to be challenged by Soup Campbell, Dan Baugh, LeCrae and others to be world visionary disciple- makers. We were challenged with the necessity to impart into the faithful who would spread the Gospel to the ends of the earth.
As the vision was caught by many of these original participants, we began to dream bigger dreams. The conference was brought back in September 2006 known as Heavyweights, and then in August 2007 finally settling as The Legacy!
And the vision continues to grow with 1,200-1,400 expected to be in attendance this July 29th – 31st. The Legacy gives you the most diverse minister lineup with Francis Chan, LeCrae, Flame, Thi’sl, Steven the Levite, Shai Linne, Phanatik, Decipha, Katalyst, Tedashii, Hazakim, Odd Thomas, Propaganda, Braille, J’Son, Paul Washer, Thabiti Anyabwile, K-Drama and many more.
Will you join us in gaining a heart for making an impact throughout the world?
Check out www.legacy-conference.org for more info.
1) The Legacy targets a primarily urban audience. Thus The Legacy is extremely diverse.
2) The Legacy is biblically based. Thus each presenter uses the Scripture as the source of their teaching.
3) The Legacy models disciple-making relationships. Thus each presenter is encouraged to co-teach with a disciple.
4) The Legacy encourages application of the knowledge that is acquired. Thus the final day of the conference is an outreach at a neighborhood park.
5) The Legacy is affordable. Thus registration for a 3 day conference begins at $35 and goes up to $55 at the door. .