No Sex Before Marriage? How Far is TOO Far?
Published on July 12, 2009
How Far is TOO far?
N.I.F.T.Y. and Kay C tackle a very touchy subject on this week’s show:
- Is foreplay acceptable for Christians?
- How do you stop one thing from leading to another?
- How does God feel about it?
- Interview with Redvision’s Cho’zn & Spoken
- Dj Versatile returns with The Spin Off
SPIN OFF PLAY LIST July 12th 2009
MIX 1 17 minutes
- Community – Tedashii (feat. Stephen the Levite & Sho Baraka)
- Death Of Apathy ( D.O.A. Remix) – C-Straight (Ft. ReadyWriter)
- Go Getter – RationaL
- Dub Zero – Double
- Exile – Shad
- Rewind – Viktory (Ft.La’Crea)
MIX 2 18 minutes
- Talk It – Hollywood Holly
- Crazie – Rio
- Supernatural – Eric Cross (Ft. D-Maub Andy Vik)
- SPF – Humble Tip
- The Body – Future, K-Drama, Young Joshua, (Ft. Fitzgerald)
- Who He Is – Trip Lee (Ft. La’Crea, Cam)
- I’m a Believer – Tedashii (Ft. Trip Lee)
MIX 3 14 minutes
- Kingdom Business – Canton Jones (Ft. Mouthpiece)
- In The Morning – Mary Mary
- All My Life – Sean Simmonds
- Rest of My Days – Big Al (feat. Canton Jones)
- Slave – Etizz (Ft. S.O.)
- Stay Cool (Fan It Off) – Promise (Ft. Sacario)
- Blessed – J.Robinson
Pick of the Week
She’s So Fine – Cho’zn ft. Spoken