Soundscan Reporting: Holy Culture Download
Published on April 24, 2009
We’ve been working pretty hard to move things forward with HolyCultureDownload.com, launching the new store earlier this week. As previously mentioned, we are now preparing to begin Soundscan reporting.
Many of you have previously supplied your UPC and other information for your products that we currently carried. I wanted to take an opportunity to point out two critical things.
If you haven’t supplied us with your UPC Code(s) for product(s) we already carry, please send that to us asap. Please send an email to me at trig@http://www.http://http://www.holyculture.net with:
- Artist Name
- CD Name
- UPC Code
Additionally, if you haven’t already registered your CD with soundscan, please do so. Brief instructions below
- Go to www.soundscan.com site
- Click on the link “register this product with Nielsen Soundscan”
- The very next page will give you the option to download the US title addition sheet.
- You will need to fill out the title addition completely and submit it to the database department for registration.
- Please note the registration process normally takes about 10-15 business days so you may want to register any titles necessary at least 3 weeks prior to reporting any sales.
Thanks in advance for you help!
Grace & Peace
No posts found.